Esurance Now Offers Florida Motorcycle Insurance
San Francisco, CA — October 18, 2013
Just in time for the 21st annual Biketoberfest® in Daytona Beach, Esurance, the direct-to-consumer insurer, is launching motorcycle insurance in Florida.
There are 584,000 registered motorcycles in the state of Florida,* with thousands of those bikes likely visiting this weekend's Biketoberfest festivities in Volusia and Flagler counties. Sunshine State riders can rely on Esurance for 24/7 customer service, an award-winning online experience,** and take advantage of the many benefits of Esurance's new coverage, such as:
- A 12-month policy term. Once Florida riders sign up with Esurance, they can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a full year of protection.
- New motorcycle protection that pays the MSRP on a replacement bike if Florida riders ever total their motorcycle.
- $3,000 in coverage for accessories (such as riding apparel, saddlebags, etc.) that's automatically added to any policy that includes comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Saving big with discounts by owning a bike with anti-lock brakes, taking a motorcycle safety course, or having multiple policies with Esurance.
* Official statistics, Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, September, 2013 - http://flhsmv.gov/html/reports_and_statistics/CVR/13-14/CVR-09-2013.pdf
** Customer Respect Group, June 2012: "Auto-Insurers Online Self-Service Report 2012: Leaders and Laggards — Who is Leading (and Who is Falling Behind) in the Race to Deliver Superior Online Interactions?"
Esurance provides auto insurance direct to consumers online, over the phone, and through select agents, including sister company, Answer Financial. With an easy-to-use mobile app, quick comparison quotes, and online repair monitoring, Esurance is the smart choice for today's web-savvy consumer. As a member of the Allstate family with an A+ rating from A.M. Best*, Esurance is a reliable choice for car insurance, offering anytime, anywhere service just a click, call, or tap away. For more information, visit www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).