Esurance Launches Motorcycle Insurance in Texas
San Francisco, CA — October 9, 2013
Esurance, the direct-to-consumer personal car insurance company, is now offering Texas motorcycle insurance.
Texas riders who choose Esurance can get full access to innovative, interactive online tools and technology that help simplify and clarify the insurance process.
The coverage is also available for snowmobiles, ATVs, scooters, mopeds, golf carts, and even Segways.
With the launch of motorcycle insurance in Texas, Esurance continues to expand its offering of products and services in an effort to reach the rising number of consumers who want 24/7 customer service and a seamless online experience.
A standard motorcycle insurance policy from Esurance includes protection for personal liability and property damage to others, as required by Texas motorcycle insurance laws. Esurance also offers a wealth of discounts and optional coverages for extra protection, including:
- Trip interruption coverage to help pay for unforeseen expenses like lodging, transportation, and food in the event of a covered accident or mechanical breakdown
- $3,000 of equipment and accessory coverage automatically included when comprehensive and collision coverages are added to the policy (including up to $500 per helmet)
- Total loss coverage, which pays the manufacturer's suggested retail price of a current model year motorcycle of the same make and model, if the vehicle is deemed a total loss in a covered accident
- Up to $100 of roadside assistance coverage each time a customer needs their bike towed due to a mechanical breakdown*
- Money-saving discounts including a Multi-Policy discount, a Safety Course discount, and even a Homeowners discount, to name a few
For more information about motorcycle insurance, motorcycle safety, and other motorcycle-related topics, visit the Esurance website and the Esurance blog.
* Up to three covered claims within any 12-month policy period
Esurance provides auto insurance direct to consumers online, over the phone, and through select agents, including sister company, Answer Financial. With an easy-to-use mobile app, quick comparison quotes, and online repair monitoring, Esurance is the smart choice for today's web-savvy consumer. As a member of the Allstate family with an A+ rating from A.M. Best*, Esurance is a reliable choice for car insurance, offering anytime, anywhere service just a click, call, or tap away. For more information, visit www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).