Esurance Launches Car Insurance in Arkansas
San Francisco, CA — September 10, 2012
Esurance, the direct-to-consumer personal car insurance company, is now offering car insurance in Arkansas.
Esurance's innovative approach to car insurance means Arkansas' drivers can take advantage of affordable rates, great discounts, and cutting-edge technology to help them determine the coverage limits and deductibles that meet their needs.*
Esurance empowers people to make smart choices about their car insurance by providing easy-to-use online tools, such as Coverage Counselor®, comparison quotes, and a convenient mobile app, as well as 24/7 customer service. Esurance can also help customers with their home, renters, life, health, motorcycle, and even cell phone insurance needs.
The company is backed by Allstate, the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S. Plus, Esurance has a wealth of car insurance discounts to offer Arkansas consumers, including:
- DriveSense™ discount – qualified drivers get an immediate five percent discount on their first six-month policy term when they install a small telematic device in the car's onboard diagnostic port (OBD), and could realize a discount of up to 30 percent on their future car insurance premiums**
- Switch & Save® discount – consumers who switch to Esurance from their current company can qualify for a 5 percent discount
- Multi-Car discount – available for those insuring two or more cars on the same policy
- Homeowners discount – for consumers who own a home or condo
- Claim-Free discount – savings of 20 percent for those who haven't filed certain types of claims in the past five years
- Paid in Full discount – drivers who pay their premium all at once get a discount of up to 10 percent
- Good Student discount – for customers with a driver on their policy who is under 25 and maintains a "B" average or better
Consumers in Arkansas who'd like to take advantage of these and other money-saving discounts on car insurance can go to www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).
For more information about Esurance's launch in Arkansas, go to the Esurance website at www.esurance.com/states/arkansas-car-insurance or visit the Esurance blog.
*Rates vary based on multiple rating factors. Discounts subject to eligibility. Terms, conditions, and exclusions may apply.
**Savings is based on a range of criteria, such as mileage, driving speed, vehicle braking, time of day, and type of road (highway, city, rural) that factor into highly variable individual driver discounts for each future policy term. Depending on individual driving habits, the discount could potentially be anywhere from zero to 30 percent.
Esurance provides auto insurance direct to consumers online, over the phone, and through select agents, including sister company, Answer Financial. With easy-to-use mobile apps, quick comparison quotes, and online repair monitoring, Esurance is insurance for the modern world™ and the smart choice for today's web-savvy consumer. As a member of the Allstate family with an A+ rating from A.M. Best, Esurance is a reliable choice for car insurance, offering anytime, anywhere service just a click, call, or tap away. For more information, visit www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).