Auto insurance liability coverage financially protects you if you're found at fault in an incident that results in injury to another person or damage to their property. Arizona drivers need to carry at least the following limits:
- $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person
- $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per incident
- $10,000 of property damage coverage per incident
These limits are often expressed as 15/30/10. When you get a quote, you can always opt for higher coverage limits depending on the level of financial protection you want.
Did a few passing tumbleweeds scrape up your undercarriage? Stuck in a bind because your car is overheating in the middle of nowhere?
These additional coverages give Arizona motorists the opportunity to purchase extra financial coverage in the event of a claim — and they can be real lifesavers. Here are but a few:
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage
- Comprehensive and collision coverages
- Rental reimbursement coverage
- Towing and labor coverage
Start your personalized quote using CoverageMyWay™, which uses smart technology to prioritize coverage options for you based on the info you provide during your online quote. After all, you want protection that's right for you, not someone sorta like you.