A Smarter Choice For Motorcycle Insurance is Now Available in Illinois
San Francisco, CA — August 15, 2013
Esurance, the direct-to-consumer insurance company, is now offering motorcycle insurance in Illinois.
Expanding its portfolio of products and services in Illinois from auto and renters coverage to include motorcycle insurance*, Esurance is reaching out to the growing number of consumers who want an award-winning online experience** and the convenience of outstanding 24/7 customer service for all their insurance needs.
This new product covers motorcycles as well as scooters, dirt bikes, golf carts, snowmobiles, and even Segways. A motorcycle insurance policy from Esurance typically includes:
- $3,000 worth of optional or added equipment coverage that's automatically included in the comprehensive and collision coverage
- A unique option that pays either the manufacturer's suggested retail price of a current model year motorcycle or the same make and model if it is declared a total loss
- Trip interruption coverage to help stranded riders face unforeseen expenses like lodging, transportation, and food in the event of an accident or mechanical breakdown
- Up to $100 of roadside assistance coverage each time a customer needs their bike towed to the nearest qualified repair shop
- Protection for riding apparel and helmets if they're damaged in a covered collision loss
- A Multi-Policy discount, a Safety Course discount, and many other terrific discounts that can reduce premiums
Illinois riders who choose Esurance will also have a wealth of useful interactive online tools and technology that make the insurance process easier. For more information about motorcycle insurance, motorcycle safety, and other motorcycle-related topics, please visit the Esurance website and the Esurance blog.
*Renters coverage not available in all states; Esurance-underwritten motorcycle insurance only available in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Texas.
**Customer Respect Group, June 2012: "Auto-Insurers Online Self-Service Report 2012: Leaders and Laggards — Who Is Leading (and Who Is Falling Behind) in the Race to Deliver Superior Online Interactions?"
Esurance provides auto insurance direct to consumers online, over the phone, and through select agents, including sister company, Answer Financial. With an easy-to-use mobile app, quick comparison quotes, and online repair monitoring, Esurance is the smart choice for today's web-savvy consumer. As a member of the Allstate family with an A+ rating from A.M. Best, Esurance is a reliable choice for car insurance, offering anytime, anywhere service just a click, call, or tap away. For more information, visit www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).