Esurance Helps Tennis Fans Evolve Their Game at the US Open
Flushing, NY – September 1, 2011
Esurance, the direct-to-consumer personal car insurance company, is helping enhance the US Open experience for fans and attendees over the next two weeks by providing them with a number of engaging elements onsite at this year's event.
Visitors to the Esurance booth at the US Open will get an Esurance-branded hangtag to wear while they're at the event, making them eligible to receive promotional items. Esurance "spotters" will roam the tournament grounds giving away items such as US Open gift cards, rain ponchos, seat cushions, lip balm, and sunscreen to the hangtag wearers.*
Esurance is again supporting the US Open's Green Initiative, promoting the use of public transit by giving away MetroCards throughout the tournament in conjunction with the USTA. Each day, representatives will hand out cards at the Esurance bag-check station on the walkway between the subway and the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Attendees can also pick up MetroCards at the Esurance booth and from US Open Guest Services ambassadors.*
US Open visitors will be able to participate in a wide variety of activities at the Esurance Booth located on the south side of Arthur Ashe stadium, near Court 13.
Fans can collect player autographs during select sessions and have their pictures taken in front of a life-size photo board of the Bryan Brothers to download or share with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter. The Esurance booth also features touch screen kiosks that allow visitors to navigate between different offerings:
- Play with the Pros Sweepstakes – Enter the sweepstakes to win a 3-night trip for two to California for a private lesson from the Bryan Brothers, spa treatments, and an iPad loaded with tennis tips from the Bryans.**
- Access usopen.org – Gain access to grounds maps, train schedules, latest news, and special events.
- Tennis Technology Timeline – Scroll through the technology timeline to see images and information about the evolution of tennis, from equipment to fashion.
- Bryan Brothers Tips – Get questions on how to improve your game answered via Bryan Brothers videos.
Esurance has evolved the car insurance experience for consumers by using the latest technology to make shopping for and managing a policy fast and easy, including:
- An easy-to-use website that offers comparison quotes from other top insurers alongside the Esurance quote
- Automatic car insurance discounts: consumers enter their info and Esurance finds their discounts automatically
- A mobile site and iPhone®, Android™, and Windows® Phone 7 apps that allow customers to manage their policy from anywhere
- RepairView™ online car repair monitoring that allows customers to see pictures of their car repairs and share them on Facebook
*Available only while supplies last.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to residents of the 50 US/DC 18 or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. PT on 6/30/11. Online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on 9/30/11; mailed entries must be received by 10/7/11. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. WINNER MUST TRAVEL ON SPONSOR-SPECIFIED DAYS OR PRIZE MAY BE FORFEITED. MEETING WITH BRYAN BROS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. ARV of grand prize: $4,250. Subject to full official rules at www.esurance.com/tennis/rules.pdf. Sponsor: Esurance Insurance Services, Inc., 650 Davis Street, San Francisco, CA 94111.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. and use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Esurance, an Allstate company, provides personal auto insurance direct to consumers online and through select agents, including sister company Answer Financial. Esurance is dedicated to constantly improving the way people shop for, buy, and manage their auto insurance. By combining the best of technology with industry know-how, Esurance is able to offer hassle-free coverage with 24/7 customer service and claims handling at competitive prices. For more information, visit www.esurance.com and www.answerfinancial.com.