You can rely on Esurance for your commercial vehicles
Esurance works with Allstate Business Insurance to provide you with reliable coverage for your commercial vehicles. With Allstate, you get more coverage for your money. In fact, the following coverages are included on a standard policy at no additional cost:
- Lease and loan gap coverage
- Blanket additional insured protection
- Physical damage coverage for temporary substitute and short-term leased vehicles
- Blanket waiver of subrogation
In addition, several commercial vehicle discounts are available through Allstate, including:
- Paid-in-Full and Easy Pay discounts
- Antilock Brakes discount
- Early Signing discount
- Multi-Policy discount
- Passive Restraint discount (for passive seat belts and air bags)
- Preferred Policy discount (if you're claim-free for 3 to 5 years)
And if you choose to buy your commercial auto policy from Allstate, you'll benefit from exceptional claim service and coverage that's rated A+ by A.M. Best.
Coverage is subject to eligibility and availability. Other terms, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Not available in MA. Business Auto Insurance is issued by Allstate Insurance Co. and Allstate Indemnity Co., Northbrook, IL. Business Property, General Liability, and Umbrella and Excess Liability policies are issued by Allstate Insurance Co., Northbrook, IL. Other lines of insurance and products offered may be provided by one or more insurance carriers that are not owned by Allstate or that are affiliates of Allstate. The above rating is accurate only as of 12/28/10 and may be changed, superseded, or withdrawn by the rating agency at any time. Esurance does not provide underwriting or customer service or pay claims for these products.